School of Nursing
School of Nursing
About – Department of Nursing
“I attribute my success to this;
I never gave nor took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
The department of Nursing started with the guiding philosophy of collaboration, social responsibility, integrity, respect, accountability, diversity, and excellence. Becoming a nurse is one of the most selfless acts a person can undertake. In society of so many different races, cultures, customs, and beliefs, nurses are a universal gift to all, and the dedicated work that they do and kindness they deliver on a daily basis should serve as a reminder of the fundamental humanity inside us all. Nurses lead very demanding lives. Working with doctors, healing patients and educating the communities are just a few of the responsibilities nurses perform on a daily basis. In fact we can say that nurses are the backbone of our healthcare care system, providing us with the attention and medical care that we need to live health long-lasting lives.
Sometimes being a nurse can be exhausting at times, but the knowledge and power to help heal others is what keeps them going in challenging times. And while nurses are strong spirited, positive and focused even they need a little pick individual up every once in a while.
There are also a number of fields outside of conventional nursing such as providing legal counsel to lawyers and the court on subjects that require medical knowledge and expertise, performing forensic work to determine potential causes of death and abuse, assisting with advocacy and policy reform and operating in the education sector among a number of other nursing paths. The wide variety of careers path available to those who interested in becoming a nurse or supporting the field of nursing means that there are a wide variety of available jobs that can support a wide variety of interests and personality types.
The high demand for well trained nurses also provides a certain level of job security and benefits and tends to draw in a respectable income for those who work in the field based on their location, abilities and expertise. While the field of nursing is quite diverse and complex all career paths follow a similar purpose to improve the healthcare of the individuals within the society it operates and provide those within a given society with a better quality of life.
The Aryabhatta Institute of Nursing & Paramedical, Institute of Nursing strives for outstanding educational outcomes effulgence by graduates who will be recognized for eminence, hegemony, and lenient care in clinical as well as academic fulfilment.
The Institute of Nursing edifies and emboldens students to become exorbitant restorers who exhibit truthfulness, nascency, concern, accountability and nobility.
|Programmes Name||Duration||Eligibility Criteria||Fees Per Year|
|B.Sc. Nursing||4 & 1/2 Years||10+2 with Biology||1,35,175/-|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||2 Years||G N M||1,40,000/-|
|G N M||3 Years||10+2 in any Discipline||1,41,975/-|
|A N M||2 Years||10+2 in any Discipline||80,000/-|
On completion of the course, the ANM / FHW will be able to:
- Identify health problems/ need and resources in the community and mobilize social support for active participation of the community in the health care activities.
- Provide preventive, restorative and emergency health care to individual and community as required.
- Appreciate the concept of holistic health and understand the influence of socioeconomic and environmental factors on the health status of the community.
- Provide treatments of minor ailments: Provide skilled midwifery services to all mothers in the community and refer mothers at risk to hospitals.
- Provide skilled care to neonates in the community and refer neonates at risk to the appropriate levels.
- Render skilled child care services at home, clinic and school.
- Guide/Train birth attendants, Anganwadi workers other community health activists and
- Provide need-based information and counselling related to health of individuals, family and groups.
- Participate in all the National Health and Family Welfare programme at community level.
- Act as a team member in the health care delivery system.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the other health team members and community-based organisations, non-govt. Organizations (NGO) and village administration.
- Manage the health center including equipment’s and supplies, and maintain the records in order to provide quality-based people friendly services.
- Updates knowledge and skill for professional and personal growth.
This course will enable you to go for various nursing, midwifery and related other medical jobs in hospitals. Military Nursing is also an option. Nurses who have completed the ANM course get to work as primary health workers and midwifes in primary health care centers that are spread throughout the length and breadth of the country.
The institute has declared all its buildings and hostel as no-smoking Zone. Any student or staff including in smoking within these zones shall be fined Rs. 5000.00 for each offence.
A minimum attendance of 90% in each subject is required to sit for the Semester / yearly examination. No casual wears are allowed in campus during the college hours. The institute provides a pleasant and healthy environment for all its students. The institute does not discriminate among its students based on gender, caste or color.
Ragging Free Environment
As per Honorable Supreme court order, ragging is totally prohibited in education institute. The institute has adopted a very tough policy to stop ragging on its campus as well as hostel. Any student caught or found to be engaged in ranging shall be severely punished and will be expelled from institute.
Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) course is a after 12th standard Medical Nursing Course. It deals with the field of science and covers healthcare profession focused on the care of individuals, families and communities So they may maintain, attain or recover optimal health and quality of life from conception to death.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with us...