AHEAD Society is part of the not-for-profit Educational Group with over 2 decades of excellence that includes 4 world-class Institute.One of India’s leading education groups, AHEAD is home to over 7500 students pursuing 300 Programmes in 60 diverse disciplines across pre-school to Skill Development Programme.
The 70 strong faculty have the distinction of filing the highest number of patents in the last years, besides developing the highest number case studies in the last one year. The faculty is also carrying out over 3 sponsored projects with leading Govt. bodies like SDIS and global institutions.
Skills Development Programme को सुचारू रूप से चलाने के लिए योग्य उम्मीदवारों से आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित किये गए है |
|क्रम संख्या||पद नाम||वांछित योग्यता||कार्य क्षेत्र||पद संख्या|
|2||Admission Mobilizer / BDM||इन्टर||ब्लॉक||845|
आवेदन प्रक्रिया – ऑनलाइन www.ksedu.in के खुलने के बाद Career पेज में जाकर ऑनलाइन अप्लाई बटन पर क्लिक कर Vacancy चुनकर फॉर्म को भरे | चयन का आधार – लिखित परीक्षा / साक्षात्कार | आवेदन शुल्क – १०० रुपये | सैलरी – 15 हजार से 20 हजार रुपये |नौकरी का प्रकार – निजी | हेल्प लाइन नंबर – 6202831861
- Primarily responsible for student mobilization from specified communities as per the eligibility criteria.
- The primary responsibility is to act as the linkage to make the communities understand the skilling / training program and act like a friendly channel to mobilize and enroll eligible trainees /beneficiaries to the programme.
- Planning for the entire mobilization activity.
- Understand the program guidelines; courses; framework and prepare adequate communication material.
- Organize meetings in the communities/localities to enroll eligible participants/beneficiaries.
- Orienting/counselling the participants/beneficiaries.
- Organize parent/community orientation sessions.
- Update all the necessary stakeholders (participants, families, communities etc) of the information with regard to the programme.
- Trainee assessment as per the guidelines (as per programme)
- Impart training / orientation to the community volunteers with regard to the program and be in touch with the volunteers for community feedback.
- Provide necessary feedback to the Centre Manager.
Salary: As per industry norms
Industry: Paramedical, Healthcare, Education, Skill Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, training, Counselling,
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Education – UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization / PG – Any Post Graduate – Any Specialization
Application For Administrator
Advertisment Date 09- February 2019
Application for Administrator
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on his work undertaken in the Aryabhatta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical, Patna.
|Name of Post||Administrator|
|Number of Post||01|
|Desired Qualifications, Skills and experience||
*Preferably MBA from reputed Institute / College.
*Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Education Sector / Institute.
*Good communications skills
Application for Marketing Executive
Marketing executives aim to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas.
Key skills for marketing executives
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
Qualifications and training required
There are routes into marketing for both university graduates and school leavers.
Typically marketing opportunities are open to graduates from any degree discipline. However, a degree or postgraduate qualification in a subject such as marketing, in Economics, Business, statistics or sociology preferred by us.
Application for Counselor
Counsellors work in confidential settings with individuals who are experiencing personal difficulties, to help them overcome their problems and to make appropriate changes to their lives.
Key skills for counsellors
- Listening skills
- Sensitivity and empathy
- Patience and a calm manner
- Ability to cope with emotional situations
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people
Qualifications and training required
Counselling is not normally a first career choice, and many people enter the profession later in life. Experience can be gained through direct approaches to employers, voluntary work, job shadowing and networking.
That said, you can become a counsellor both with or without a degree. For graduates, it’s possible to enter the profession with a degree in any subject. A mature attitude and relevant experience is considered to be as important as degree subject you studied, although a psychology or social science degree can be advantageous.
Application for Receptionist
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Application for Telecaller
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales /Tele caller Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales / Tele caller representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales / Tele caller representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus