Scholarship Test 2020
About Scholarship Test 2020
Scholarship Test is the right step in the right direction that helps you assess your dream and gives you a chance to earn upto 50% Scholarship. AHEAD Society is the right step to accomplish your goals and shape your future.
Types of Scholarship
We offers two types of Scholarship :
- Admission cum Scholarship Test – This is for admission in our organisation, associated organisation as well as admission in any professional & technical institutions in pan India.
- Merit Scholarship Test – This is for any students who is studying in any where. They can get scholarship amount after qualify the scholarship Test in his / her own account.
Admission cum Scholarship Test
Admission cum Scholarship Test for the students, who are aspiring to study in Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (ANM), General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM), B. Sc. Nursing, Paramedical Courses (DMLT, DRIT, DOTT, Physiotherapy, Dresser etc), Engineering, Pharmacy. Admission cum Scholarship Test is organized and conducted by A H E A D Society, a leading name in the field of running Educational Institutions, Vocational Institutions, Skill Development Centers as well as Admission Consulting of various university / Institution in Pan India. We help students realize their dreams of pursuing his education in interested course. We help all meritorious and deserving students, who come from an economically weak background to pursue these courses in various University / colleges / Institutes. Those aspirants who qualify Admission cum Scholarship Test are eligible for admission along with the scholarship to our own institute as well as associate university. Admission cum Scholarship Test helps them financially in terms of scholarship to the students, who qualify for the same.
Merit Scholarship Test
Merit scholarships reward meritorious students with financial assistance, which helps them realize their educational dreams of achieving a fulfilling career. The merit-based scholarships evaluate a student’s merit on the basis of their academic records or their performance in scholarship tests.
Eligibility criteria for Scholarship
- Admission cum Scholarship Test – 10th Passed / Appearing , 10+2 Passed / Appearing, Graduation Passed / Appearing or Eligible for admission in any Technical / Professional courses.
- Merit Scholarship Test – Student of 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th and (10th Passed / Appearing, 10+2 Passed / Appearing may also apply.)
Scholarship layout :
Scholarship layout of Admission cum Scholarship Test :
- Upto 50% of total Course fee for our organisation. 2. Upto 50% of 1st Year course fee of our associated organisation.
Scholarship layout of Merit Scholarship Test :
|Categories||Marks Secured in Merit Scholarship Test||Scholarship Amount|
|A||above 95%||Rs. 25000/(Twenty Five Thousand Only)|
|B||85% to 94.99%||Rs. 15000/-(Fifteen Thousand Only)|
|C||75% to 84.99%||Rs. 5000/-(Five Thousand)|
|D||60% t0 74.99%||Gift & Certificate|
Scholarship Test Fee
Scholarship Test Fee : Rs. 100/- (Five Hundred only)
Mode of Payments : Online / Through Paytm / Net-banking / RTGS / NEFT / Demand Draft / Cheque / DMT etc.
Account Holder Name : AHEAD Society Account Number : 50200031213507 IFSC Code : HDFC0001649
- Paid amount is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case.
- Maximum Scholarship under AST is 50% and under MST Rs. 25000/-(Twenty Five Thousand Only)
Online application invited from eligible students for Admission cum Scholarship Test and Merit Scholarship Test.
Step 1 Click to Apply Scholarship Form
Step 2 Fill the requisite details.
Step 3 Submit the form
Step 4 Pay requisite fee.*
Step 5 You will get User Name and Password to see the status of your Application.
*without fee Scholarship form will not accepted by us.
|Last Date of submission of Scholarship Form||31st December 2019|
|Download e-admit Card||15th February 2020|
|Date of Examination||8th March 2020|
|Declaration of Result||29th March 2020|
|Scholarship Distribution||From 1st June to August|
* Date may change in case of any other examinations or government leave.
Selection for Admission cum Scholarship and Merit Scholarship shall be purely on the basis of Performance in Scholarship Test.
Mode of Examination
Online / Offline Mode in your city or nearest city.
Result will declare on website and same will inform to students through SMS / E-mails / Phone.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with us...